'Exploring the Hero's Journey' is a 4 part series of small evening workshops exploring themes of home, hope, struggle and freedom.
The hero's journey provides a universal template for how we grow and move through life. In these sessions we will follow the birth / death / rebirth cycle and use it to explore how this cycle works within us and manifest in the events of our lives.
The workshops will combine a mix of experiential work, personal story telling and deep listening.
- St Andrew’s Uniting Church 85 Gillies St, Fairfield.
Dates and times
- Sunday, September 3rd, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday October 8th, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- November 5th, 2017. - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- December 10th, 2017. - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Free (The workshop series is a part of the ongoing program at St Andrews Uniting Church)
Anthony Olsen & Rev John Rickard
We have limited space for these workshops and registration is a must. Please contact Anthony Olsen to book or find out more information.